Completely Off Topic for David Migoya

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
Ron Rowe
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Ron Rowe »

Dave,
Mack Hoover, Brian Dobson and Tom from Wyoming are all going to be in town for the Chieftains concert. Think it would be possible to get a session together Sun. afternoon before we head out for the show?

Ron
ErikT
antispam: No

Post by ErikT »

Doesn't sound off topic to me. Wish I could be there!

Erik
Ron Rowe

Post by Ron Rowe »

IF you ever come to Denver Erik let us know and we'll have a grand time planned for you

Ron
RudallRose

Post by RudallRose »

Not a bad idea, Ron.
They're going to be here in January, no?
I think we could arrange something. Perhaps even an after-show session and I'll see if I can coax Matt and some of the others to venture along. Contact me off list and I can give you more details.
Also, keep watch: Cherish The Ladies are in in December and at the moment we're trying to get something going such as classes or something with some of the players. I'll keep you informed.
gcollins

Post by gcollins »

Okay, Migoya. Come clean. Tell me that you're good buddies with Matt Malloy and that you can get him to your house for a session.

If so, I'll come in from Shanghai for that.
RudallRose

Post by RudallRose »

No, not good buddies, Greg.
But I will admit that when I met the man a few years ago we mused that he knows my cousins in Westport, Co. Mayo, very well and offered to drive me up there should I find myself in town. I guess i shouldn't be surprised....they're pub hoppers.....but don't play any music. Makes me wonder where it came from!