Is Francois Baubet still working?

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
Eduardo
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play low whistle since 10 years ago but I haven't improve... Now I want to spend more time learning (whistle and flute), and I would like to join the group to learn and stay updated.

Is Francois Baubet still working?

Post by Eduardo »

Hi everybody. Do you know if Francois Baubet is still making flutes?

I wrote to him a few days ago asking for a flute and I'm still waiting for the answer 🤷

Thanks
seanjohn
Tell us something.: I'm a beginner flute player from Roscommon who spends plenty of time reading the forums on Chiff & Fipple to pick up ideas & recommendations, while also keeping an eye out for anyone selling a nice flute that I can play.

Re: Is Francois Baubet still working?

Post by seanjohn »

He was up to last month at least, I got a new delrin flute from him. You using the email from his website, fluteorder@gmail.com?
Tradman
Tell us something.: Ready to be a decent flute player again! I took a break of about 17 years and it's been way too long.

Post by Tradman »

I also have an order in with him. One thing he says is that flute making is indeed a side venture and he has family and work ahead of the making, so I certainly understand that and appreciate that he charges nothing until he's able to deliver the flute. I'm looking forward to mine!
Eduardo
Tell us something.: I play low whistle since 10 years ago but I haven't improve... Now I want to spend more time learning (whistle and flute), and I would like to join the group to learn and stay updated.

Post by Eduardo »

That's great, guys! I'll wait a bit more. (I sent to him an email, one week ago). I'm much more peacefully knowing that you have ordered flutes to him.
Thanks