FS: Copley D Delrin flute

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
alianait
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I like the low whistle and the flute, and I'm a big fan of Dave Copley. Also, Michael McGoldrick is a hero of mine. Hopefully I can play in a session with my friends sometime soon!

FS: Copley D Delrin flute

Post by alianait »

I'm selling my Copley D flute - delrin body, silver rings. I bought it used from someone on C&F a year and a bit ago, but a wooden flute's come my way and I don't have the money to own both at the same time. :p

It has a lovely tone and comes with a brilliant blue corduroy holder. I've cherished it - if you're looking at a delrin instrument, I don't think it gets much better!

CAD 560. I'm located in Canada, but I can consider shipping internationally for the right buyer.
cac
Tell us something.: Simple system wooden flutes, keyed and keyless. xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

Re: FS: Copley D Delrin flute

Post by cac »

I've sent you an email. Chet (cac)
cac
Tell us something.: Simple system wooden flutes, keyed and keyless. xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

Post by cac »

Are you still there? I'm still interested. Please send me a message or reply to my email. Chet
kkrell
Tell us something.: Mostly producer of the Wooden Flute Obsession 3-volume 6-CD 7-hour set of mostly player's choice of Irish tunes, played mostly solo, on mostly wooden flutes by approximately 120 different mostly highly-rated traditional flute players & are mostly...

Post by kkrell »

It'll have to be email, as the OP only has 1 post, and is not approved yet for PMs.
International Traditional Music Society, Inc.
A non-profit 501c3 charity/educational public benefit corporation
Wooden Flute Obsession CDs (3 volumes, 6 discs, 7 hours, 120 players/tracks)
https://www.worldtrad.org
cac

Post by cac »

Thanks, Kevin. I've already written to him by email. Perhaps he made a mistake writing down his email address. I'll try again. Chet