Hamilton cast embouchure flute for sale.

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
plamas
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Hamilton cast embouchure flute for sale.

Post by plamas »

Hello All,
Just to let you know I have a keyless D with my new cast embouchure for sale via my Instagram account @hamiltonflutes which will be ending Sunday coming.
Also see my latest blog post explaining the cast embouchure principle.

http://hammy-flutemaker.blogspot.com/20 ... chure.html

All the Best
Hammy
Sedi
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Practice, practice, practice. You're never too old to learn.
Keep on fluting.
---u---o-o-o--o-o-o--
-----------------------

Re: Hamilton cast embouchure flute for sale.

Post by Sedi »

That was very interesting reading. Thanks for sharing :). I also spent a lot of time on the embouchure of my flutes and came up with some similar observations. I finally settled on an angular cut and a round 10mm hole that becomes slightly oval in an angle to the tube by starting out with an 8mm drill and working up to 10mm while taking away material only on one side of the embouchure. Sounds complicated but really isn't. And it results in a very easy to control and powerful tone. At the end I slightly round off the sides to prevent wind noise. Works like a charm.
Gcobean
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Paddy Maloney rules! Ok, seriously though, I love the Chieftains. I'm here for whistle and flute discussions. Looking at the classifieds as well.

Re: Hamilton cast embouchure flute for sale.

Post by Gcobean »

Sold for about 13 hundy on ebay. Would love to hear some feedback on the flute from the winner. I was tempted myself!