Bryan Byrne

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
DST
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Bryan Byrne

Post by DST »

I am trying to contact Bryan Byrne. Does anybody know of his whereabouts or current email address? Perhaps somebody here sees him regularly and can pass on a message?

I would appreciate your help, thank you!
Steve Bliven

Re: Bryan Byrne

Post by Steve Bliven »

Email sent with contact info from a few years back.

Best wishes.

Steve
Live your life so that, if it was a book, Florida would ban it.
DST
Tell us something.: rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Post by DST »

Thanks to Steve. Also thanks to someone who sent me a pm. Unfortunately I cannot read this as the feature is not enabled for me. I would appreciate it if you could send me an email by clicking the tab below.

Many Thanks!
DST

Post by DST »

[Thread revival. - Mod]

Hello

Has any board member been in contact with Bryan recently? Ordered a flute in the last 10 years?

Thanks
Julia Delaney
Tell us something.: I play fiddle, concertina, flute. I live in NH. Lived in Kilshanny, Co Clare, for about 20 years. Politically on the far left. Diet on the far right (plant-based fundamentalist). Musically in the middle of the pure drop.

Post by Julia Delaney »

He's a friend and we play together from time to time. He is still making lovely flutes.

Send me your email and I will send you his contact information.
Freedom is merely privilege extended, unless enjoyed by one and all. The Internationale
Uni Flute

Post by Uni Flute »

I believe Bryan Byrne has quite a long waiting list. Is this correct?
DST

Post by DST »

10 years and counting