SKYPE LESSONS AVAILABLE Brendan Mulholland

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
glenavy flute

SKYPE LESSONS AVAILABLE Brendan Mulholland

Post by glenavy flute »

Hi all,

I hope all the flute community here are safe in these very strange times.

I am temporary laid of work for a few months and will be available for skype lessons if any of you are interested.

Just drop me a line on brendanmulholland14@hotmail.com or message on the Face Book machine.....

Many thanks and i hope you and your families stay safe.

Brendan Mulholland

www.mulhollandmcluskey.com
http://www.musicitg.com

The Three T's TONE TIMING TECHNIQUE

Brendan Mulholland
Jeggy
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Started playing trad about 25 years ago with tin whistles, and bought first flute about 20 years ago. Played very sporadically, with very little discipline or tuition and unsurprisingly made little progress. Started playing again a couple of years ago after not playing much for 15-16 years.

Re: SKYPE LESSONS AVAILABLE Brendan Mulholland

Post by Jeggy »

This went up a while ago but I think it's worth adding my 2 cents based on personal experience.

I've had a few lessons with Brendan since he posted this and I have to say, it's been fantastic. With me, Brendan has focussed on improving and developing the underlying tools I, as a flute player, have to work with. I wasn't really interested in learning a few new tunes and being shown how to play them and thankfully that is not Brendan's approach. Understand what's important to good flute playing, build a plan to ensure these these can be developed (with hard work - nothing happens on the flute without hard work). It's working wonders for me and I wake up every morning eager to get to my normal practice time.

Also, worth a mention, Brendan is the kind of good people that keep me living in Northern Ireland. I'm not from around here and people sometimes ask, 'why don't you choose to live somewhere else, etc?' Simple answer is the people. He's a lovely guy, very nice, generous and communicates his ideas well.

Probably worth saying as well, he's a fantastic flute player! That never hurts.

So, if anyone is looking for some remote tuition in these strange and unusual times and unsure about it, I can certainly recommend Brendan.