Disassembling and assembling the flute...

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
Julia Delaney
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play fiddle, concertina, flute. I live in NH. Lived in Kilshanny, Co Clare, for about 20 years. Politically on the far left. Diet on the far right (plant-based fundamentalist). Musically in the middle of the pure drop.

Re: Disassembling and assembling the flute...

Post by Julia Delaney »

And if it should crack it isn't the end of the world... or of the life of the flute.
Many a wonderful flute has a repaired crack or two.
In any case, here are more cracked players than cracked flutes.
And I worry more about them,
Freedom is merely privilege extended, unless enjoyed by one and all. The Internationale
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Re: Disassembling and assembling the flute...

Post by Nanohedron »

Julia Delaney wrote:In any case, here are more cracked players than cracked flutes.
And I worry more about them,
Seems to me you expect everyone to be an expert. And it also seems to me that whatever little help you do offer (grudgingly, no doubt), you mainly log in just to make vague and generalized sour comments. After all these years, I'm surprised you haven't gotten tired of being so one-dimensional.
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Tribal musician