FS: Léhart keyless D flute

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
LHarley
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: To be perfectly frank, I am hoping ultimately to post my LeHart keyless D flute on your forum, as it's a beautiful instrument, but with a very narrow market. If that's not cool, fee free to deny my registration.

FS: Léhart keyless D flute

Post by LHarley »

I bought this beautiful Léhart for $850 in 2016 and am now hoping to sell it for $750; I have cared for it well; it is in fabulous condition. Though I am in Maine, USA, I am willing to ship internationally. Included: flute with its hard case and cork grease, plus a Yamaha rod for swabbing & oiling the bore, and an optional ArtBin container I have used that not only provides ease of transport since it has a handle, but also allows for better humidity control during storage.

Why am I letting it go? I have come to the difficult conclusion that I need to focus my available time on my cello and invite someone else give this lovely flute the attention it so deserves.

It is presently posted on Craigslist [https://maine.craigslist.org/msg/d/port ... 34041.html].
LHarley
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: To be perfectly frank, I am hoping ultimately to post my LeHart keyless D flute on your forum, as it's a beautiful instrument, but with a very narrow market. If that's not cool, fee free to deny my registration.

Re: FS: Léhart keyless D flute

Post by LHarley »

I've sold this flute; thanks for your interest!