For Sale Shannon Flute $250

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
MichaelRS
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I'm interested in the tin whistle as a hobby. I'm here mainly to get information on the playing qualities of various types of whistles.

For Sale Shannon Flute $250

Post by MichaelRS »

This Sweet Shannon flute is in like new condition and was recently purchased by me through this site. Unfortunately because of personal issues I am not able to devote the time and effort it takes to progress on it, so no use letting it sit gathering dust.

I don't think there's any need for me to go into any details regarding it as these flutes are pretty well-known. However if anyone wants to reference it I've included a link to the site featuring this flute below.

http://wdsweetflutes.com/shannon.php

This is offered on a first-come first-served basis. The price is $250 USD, payable through PayPal, and I will cover the postage anywhere in the United States. You cover the postage from the US to anywhere else.
Mailed within 48 after hours after all payments (for flute and additional International postage if necessary) are received.