FS/FT Bflat keyless Delrin flute made by Vincenzo Di Mauro

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
Jose' Scotte' Este'
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

FS/FT Bflat keyless Delrin flute made by Vincenzo Di Mauro

Post by Jose' Scotte' Este' »

Hi all,

I just received a new B flat keyless Delrin flute made by Vincenzo Di Mauro in Galway. It has tuning slide and rings... This is a great flute with outstanding workmanship, but it is not for me.

Vincenzo's flutes get high praise. Here is a link to a recent review on the forum:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=93624&hilit=mauro+review

I'd like to sell this flute outright, or trade this flute for a delrin or wooden flute in the Pratten style in D with a tuning slide. The trade could be even or with cash either way, depending on what you might like to trade. I paid right at $622 for the flute shipped. It is in new condition. Thanks.

Scott
"Luck is important"
ratspike
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Life long fan of trad music, having a go at playing whistle and flute again after a 25 year break. I've been lurking for months and figured it was about time to get off the bench and register!

Re: FS/FT Bflat keyless Delrin flute made by Vincenzo Di Mau

Post by ratspike »

I have one of Geoffrey Ellis' Prattens that I've been thinking about rehoming, so if that strikes your fancy maybe we can work something out. My post count is still too low for PMs but I have an email link in my profile if you're interested in chatting about it.
Cheers!
Bob
AaronFW
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I started with playing bamboo flutes. But I transitioned to primarily playing the Boehm flute a few lessons ago with the aim of getting good music instruction. However, I've been transitioning to playing Irish Traditional Music on simple flutes.

Post by AaronFW »

ratspike wrote:... My post count is still too low for PMs ...
Three is the threshold so you should now be able to PM. :party:
Jose' Scotte' Este'
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by Jose' Scotte' Este' »

Thanks for all of the interesting offers for various trades. The Di Mauro has found a new home.

Scott
"Luck is important"