Trade: My Concertina for a Flute

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
Tou-Che
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Trade: My Concertina for a Flute

Post by Tou-Che »

I'm going to sell my concertina to buy a flute but figured I'd test my luck and see if anyone has interest in a trade. Initially, I was going to get on Grinters list for a 6 keyed concert pitch flute but I'm open.........

I have a Lachenal 32 button C/G Anglo, heavy rosewood style fretwork ends, circa 1910'ish. It's in good playing order and was recently fully restored by the well regarded Greg Jowasais.

Please PM for pics, sound clip, questions etcetera...Thanks,
kkrell
Tell us something.: Mostly producer of the Wooden Flute Obsession 3-volume 6-CD 7-hour set of mostly player's choice of Irish tunes, played mostly solo, on mostly wooden flutes by approximately 120 different mostly highly-rated traditional flute players & are mostly...

Re: Trade: My Concertina for a Flute

Post by kkrell »

Where are you located, since shipping of all rosewood is still currently restricted under CITES II? Includes blackwood flutes if not with proper permitting.
International Traditional Music Society, Inc.
A non-profit 501c3 charity/educational public benefit corporation
Wooden Flute Obsession CDs (3 volumes, 6 discs, 7 hours, 120 players/tracks)
https://www.worldtrad.org
Casey Burns
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Casey Burns »

My wife who plays 3 row button accordion was just wondering about a concertina the other day - as her contracture issues are starting to have an effect on her playing of that instrument, but wouldn't on a concertina. Thus I would be interested in a trade for one of my flutes of comparable value, to be made sometime over winter.

Casey
Tou-Che

Post by Tou-Che »

I'm located in Pennsylvania.

Casey. I appreciate the offer. I'll kick it around.