FS: Ormiston Left-Handed, Fully Keyed Flute

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
JoeArmstrongMusic
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Hi!! I'm a flute, uilleann pipe and whistle player.
I play with a band called D O S C A.
Im a member of St Rochs Irish Minstrels CCÉ Glasgow.
I'm really hoping this comes to 100 characters soon..

FS: Ormiston Left-Handed, Fully Keyed Flute

Post by JoeArmstrongMusic »

George Ormiston left - handed, eight-keyed flute in D with velvet - lined case. The flute is made from African blackwood and Sterling silver. It is a Pratten copy, and is fully chromatic from middle C up 3 octaves. To buy new from Ormiston Flutes, this model is £3,200 (3,665 euro) plus £95 (108 euro) for the case. The flute has been fully serviced and has been very well looked after, and with no waiting time, is ready to go to a new home.
£2000 (2,300 euro)

Click on the link below to hear the flute:
https://youtu.be/TW2C-_3_B-I

Any questions, or to see pictures of the flute, email joearmstrongmusic@gmail.com or you can message me on Facebook :)
JoeArmstrongMusic

Re: FS: Ormiston Left-Handed, Fully Keyed Flute *REDUCED!*

JoeArmstrongMusic wrote:George Ormiston left - handed, eight-keyed flute in D with velvet - lined case. The flute is made from African blackwood and Sterling silver. It is a Pratten copy, and is fully chromatic from middle C up 3 octaves. To buy new from Ormiston Flutes, this model is £3,200 (3,665 euro) plus £95 (108 euro) for the case. The flute has been fully serviced and has been very well looked after, and with no waiting time, is ready to go to a new home. I have reduced the price of the flute to £1500 for a quick sale!

Any questions, or to see pictures of the flute, email joearmstrongmusic@gmail.com or you can message me on Facebook :)
JoeArmstrongMusic

SOLD Ormiston Left-Handed, Fully Keyed Flute

JoeArmstrongMusic wrote:George Ormiston left - handed, eight-keyed flute in D with velvet - lined case. The flute is made from African blackwood and Sterling silver. It is a Pratten copy, and is fully chromatic from middle C up 3 octaves. To buy new from Ormiston Flutes, this model is £3,200 (3,665 euro) plus £95 (108 euro) for the case. The flute has been fully serviced and has been very well looked after, and with no waiting time, is ready to go to a new home.
£2000 (2,300 euro)

SOLD