FS : OLWELL 6 keys in D

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
MOA
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Simply in love with the music and the flutes! Musician for years, always happy to learn and share new tunes

FS : OLWELL 6 keys in D

Post by MOA »

Patrick Olwell, flute in D. 6 silver keys. Silver lined head joint. Perfect working condition. Pads and springs working perfectly. Comes with padded roll case.

For the D flute alone it is 5250 euros (no exchange or any discount) plus any postage costs. Best is personal pick up to try the instrument (no returns).

Pictures if interested :thumbsup:
Steve Bliven

Re: FS : OLWELL 6 keys in D

Post by Steve Bliven »

MOA wrote:Best is personal pick up to try the instrument (no returns)
A location (even general) might help.

Best wishes.

Steve
Live your life so that, if it was a book, Florida would ban it.
MOA
Tell us something.: Simply in love with the music and the flutes! Musician for years, always happy to learn and share new tunes

Post by MOA »

Steve Bliven wrote:
MOA wrote:Best is personal pick up to try the instrument (no returns)
A location (even general) might help.

Best wishes.

Steve
Sorry about that!
France, near Nantes but I think shipping in Eurpoe is possible even with CITES restrictions.
Paul c
Tell us something.: I am interested in buying a flute offered for sale by a poster. My daughter is progressing rapidly on her keyless flute and now needs a keyed flute. I would like to get her a top class one but would rather not have to wait for the year or 18 months for a new one.

Post by Paul c »

MOA wrote:Patrick Olwell, flute in D. 6 silver keys. Silver lined head joint. Perfect working condition. Pads and springs working perfectly. Comes with padded roll case.

For the D flute alone it is 5250 euros (no exchange or any discount) plus any postage costs. Best is personal pick up to try the instrument (no returns).

Can I ask when you bought this flute and also what’s your reason for selling.?
Also what wood is it made from ? A few pictures would be great. France is not a huge issue for me, I live in Ireland but travel to France regularly.
MOA

Post by MOA »

Paul c wrote:
MOA wrote:Patrick Olwell, flute in D. 6 silver keys. Silver lined head joint. Perfect working condition. Pads and springs working perfectly. Comes with padded roll case.

Can I ask when you bought this flute and also what’s your reason for selling.?
Also what wood is it made from ? A few pictures would be great. France is not a huge issue for me, I live in Ireland but travel to France regularly.
Hello Paul c, the flute is about 5 years old now and I sell it because I don't use it. I can send you pictures and more information by email if you are interested.
Do not hesitate!
MOA

Post by MOA »

SOLD.
Thank you.