For Sale: As New WD Sweet "Shannon" flute -- $240

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
Julia Delaney
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play fiddle, concertina, flute. I live in NH. Lived in Kilshanny, Co Clare, for about 20 years. Politically on the far left. Diet on the far right (plant-based fundamentalist). Musically in the middle of the pure drop.

For Sale: As New WD Sweet "Shannon" flute -- $240

Post by Julia Delaney »

I am selling a barely used WD Sweet "Shannon" flute. It is like new, in pristine condition. It plays easily and beautifully and it is in perfect tune. There is not a mark on it. It is in the key of D and it is well-suited to anyone from beginner to professional. It is the best sounding of all the Delrin flutes being sold today. If you don't like the flute, for any reason, I will take it back and offer a full refund, including the cost of my shipping to you.
I can sell it with or without a case. Since it is Delrin it is practically indestructible. If you want a hard case add $15- more to cover the cost of the added weight for shipping than for the actual cost of the case.
This flute will not disappoint you. Read the reviews and see the flute here: http://wdsweetflutes.com/shannon.php
The one that I am selling is identical to the ones being sold from the WD Sweet site.
I am happy to answer any questions you might have. Thanks for the kind comments below....

Last edited by Julia Delaney on Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Freedom is merely privilege extended, unless enjoyed by one and all. The Internationale
keithsandra
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Re: For Sale: As New WD Sweet "Shannon" flute -- $240

Post by keithsandra »

As a Shannon owner I can validate everything JD says about this superb example of up-to-date flute craftsmanship. The Shannon must be a really serious challenge to any Rudall and Rose and their modern equivelants (one of which cost me three times the price of a new Shannon).

Best wishes,

Keith.
jim stone

Post by jim stone »

The Shannon (which I've played a fair amount) is an uncommonly good flute.
gerardo1000

Post by gerardo1000 »

I would be interested if you still have it. Please ley me know. You can text me at 248 495 2558. My name is Gerardo and I live in Rochester , Michigan.