Peter Worrell RC simple system flute (as new) for sale

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
thefolkie2018
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I'm a former professional musician sadly retired due to ill health. Sadly selling off a rather beautiful flute. ?Been aware of this forum for years, visited for research etc. You're doing a smashing job

Peter Worrell RC simple system flute (as new) for sale

Post by thefolkie2018 »

Hello ladies & gents,

Sorry to post this here but ror some reason I couldn't list this on the for sale page, probably because I'm new here, oh well.

I am reluctantly selling off a brand new (purchased in Feb 2018 from Just Flutes ltd) Peter Worrell RC Simple System flute in D with C foot joint. it's a fully keyed (8 key) model in original padded case and will include a Peli Custom carved case which can hold up to 2 flutes for session work, etc.

Details can be found here:

http://www.peterworrell.co.uk/pwrc.htm

this is a full outfit including head joint, grease and cleaning rod as well as the two cases.

The flute in question cost £2495 and still has the invoice.

Sadly, I couldn't send the flute back to the retailer as had missed the refund / return point (14 days) but due to a combination of losing my father in December and a diagnosis of a terminal condition, this flute needs a home. I realise that listing it means selling at a loss, but I'd much rather it have a good home.

Sorry, don't know how to upload photos on here, so, for more info, please email lewisalexander2018@gmail.com. I'm based in the UK and would rather ship within the UK if possible. I'd like to ask about £2000 or nearest offer as this will cover "necessary costs" For more info, please message me or email where I can provide more info.

All the best

The Folkie
thefolkie2018
Tell us something.: I'm a former professional musician sadly retired due to ill health. Sadly selling off a rather beautiful flute. ?Been aware of this forum for years, visited for research etc. You're doing a smashing job

Re: Peter Worrell RC simple system flute (as new) for sale

Post by thefolkie2018 »

This is an update to the post.

I am lowering the price to £1500 or nearest offer. this includes shipping within the UK / Ireland

Please be aware that I do not accept paypal requests, due to paypal causing damage to myself and family some time ago where police were involved and paypal taken to court as a result. so, payment by bank transfer please or if traveling to collect, cash on collection.

I'd rather this go to a good home.
thefolkie2018

Post by thefolkie2018 »

This flute is still for sale for £1500 including the Peli hard case with custom lining, am including extra lining fabric and adhesive backed foam should you wish to customise the case for further flutes as there's room for another.

It's a sad time to see this go, it's never had a chance to be played in by me sadly. I'd like it to go to a good home

price includes next day shipping with UPS within the UK / other carrier if sending to Ireland.

Payment by bank transfer please or cash if collecting in person.

The Folkie
thefolkie2018

Post by thefolkie2018 »

Many thanks to those who have enquired, I now confirm that as of this moment it has a new home and will be loved. So, many thanks all. I really appreciate the help and support.

The Folkie