FS - Hammy's fluteplayers book and Grey essential guide book

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
sponge
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: irish music, specifically slow airs played on different whistle keys, also lower keyed flutes like Bb, but only from modern makers who have managed to get the hole spacing a little closer. And finally learning some fiddle tunes, mainly slow airs again so that the whole family don't go mad with the sound of a cat being strangled.

FS - Hammy's fluteplayers book and Grey essential guide book

Post by sponge »

Hi all,

life laundry time, two books for sale, my hand signed Hammy Hamilton, The Fluteplayers Handbook, used but loads of life left in it, still has the CD in the back,
I visited Hammy some years back when I purchased a flute from him, so the natural thing to do was get it signed, great read and very well written, with a lot
of useful stuff.

And also Grey Larsons Essential guide to flute and tin whistle, this is a thick old book, well used, again plenty of life in it, it also has some writing in it and some highlighter
on some pages ,maybe 3 or 4 in total, it's a good read and covers a lot of stuff, and it also has it's 2 CD disc's in the back.

if interested just send a PM, not sure what there worth, but I will take any reasonable offer, plus postage... i'm based near Brighton UK so collection is fine.......

cheers Sponge
sponge
Tell us something.: irish music, specifically slow airs played on different whistle keys, also lower keyed flutes like Bb, but only from modern makers who have managed to get the hole spacing a little closer. And finally learning some fiddle tunes, mainly slow airs again so that the whole family don't go mad with the sound of a cat being strangled.

Re: FS - Hammy's fluteplayers book and Grey essential guide

Post by sponge »

sold
Uni Flute

Re: FS - Hammy's fluteplayers book and Grey essential guide

Post by Uni Flute »

I have both of these books and they come highly recommended, an excellent read.