Keith Prowse 8 key for sale from netherlands

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
Berti66
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Keith Prowse 8 key for sale from netherlands

Post by Berti66 »

This Keith Prowse , very dear to my heart and sorry to see it go, is looking for a new home.
I rescued it from evilbay and had it fully restored by Jon Cornia of Cochran flutes. He can vouch for the sound and so can Peri Holguin.
Reason for sale is that I am planning to move to UK and mainly play whistles these days.

Flute is an easy player, and easy on the hands too. Cocuswood. Comes with an extra delrin head made to order by Jon Cornia, that can really be pushed (and a good chop workout, needs getting used to!).
Comes in hard camera case.

It is all in good condition except for the Eb key which is broken (and part included). Can easily be fixed.
Resembled in the price for this rare gem, of which only a handful are left in the world.....
1600 euros excl shipping from netherlands.

Have photos and a video clip on request
Berti66
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Re: Keith Prowse 8 key for sale from netherlands

Post by Berti66 »

Bump.
Still looking for good home and needs to go soon.
Price lowered, for best offer.
Iarlaithflute96
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I am a flute player from Dublin. I wish to contact a flute seller who has a posted a thread on this forum regarding the sale of an antique flute which I am interested in purchasing

Post by Iarlaithflute96 »

Hi Berti66,

I tried to contact your email given however the message was bounced back to me.
I am potentially interested in buying this flute.
If there was another way to contact you or another email even I would love to get in touch with you about this flute
Thanks
kkrell
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Mostly producer of the Wooden Flute Obsession 3-volume 6-CD 7-hour set of mostly player's choice of Irish tunes, played mostly solo, on mostly wooden flutes by approximately 120 different mostly highly-rated traditional flute players & are mostly...

Post by kkrell »

Iarlaithflute96 wrote:Hi Berti66,

I tried to contact your email given however the message was bounced back to me.
I am potentially interested in buying this flute.
If there was another way to contact you or another email even I would love to get in touch with you about this flute
Thanks
You're responding to a message from a year ago (Jan. 2018). Berti has since moved to York, England. I believe the flute is sold. Anyway, I guess she has not updated her email here. She's on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/berti.peeters
International Traditional Music Society, Inc.
A non-profit 501c3 charity/educational public benefit corporation
Wooden Flute Obsession CDs (3 volumes, 6 discs, 7 hours, 120 players/tracks)
https://www.worldtrad.org