Patrick Olwell Keyless "Pratten" Flute For Sale

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
Julia Delaney
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play fiddle, concertina, flute. I live in NH. Lived in Kilshanny, Co Clare, for about 20 years. Politically on the far left. Diet on the far right (plant-based fundamentalist). Musically in the middle of the pure drop.

Patrick Olwell Keyless "Pratten" Flute For Sale

Post by Julia Delaney »

This is a lovely blackwood "D" Patrick Olwell "Pratten" flute. It is about ten years old. It is in perfect condition and plays beautifully. It has a big, open sound and is in perfect tune.

It will come in a handmade soft deer-skin leather rollup case, lined with real sheepskin. A very limited number of these special cases were made by Patrick Olwell over fifteen years ago. They are lovely, protective, and very hard to find. He bought the leather and had the cases made for him while he was in Ecuador. I will be happy to sell the flute without the case, or offer it with a cheap plastic hard case- in which case I will lower the price.

I am asking $1,500 for flute and case. I will pay the shipping. If you don't like it I will accept a return – in which case I offer full refund less shipping.

Image ImageImage[/url] Image Image
Freedom is merely privilege extended, unless enjoyed by one and all. The Internationale