FS PATRICK OLWELL Boxwood D Flute made in 1990

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
JDLeedham
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Upon a stirring in one’s heart, to send it forth with the breath through an instrument where you can feel it stroke fingertips as it becomes sound... is truly like having the ability to make magic.

FS PATRICK OLWELL Boxwood D Flute made in 1990

Post by JDLeedham »

For Sale: my 1990 all original Patrick Olwell Flute.
All Boxwood with no metal, D Flute with both a short and a long vented foot and a custom padded pelican case.

**New Pictures Post Cleaning & Playing**

This flute it exactly what you' expect in an Olwell: Fantastic player, lots of tonal and volume opportunity, perfectly balanced between octaves, the flute is as straight as an arrow, aesthetically beautiful, incredibly light in weight. No cracks, checks or any irregularities. Originally purchased here from another member.

I'm asking $1,000 or first best reasonable offer. PayPal encouraged. Will ship same day, tracking and insurance included.

If you know of anyone who might be interested please share.

Best reached at my email: jdleedham@gmail.com
JDLeedham
Tell us something.: Upon a stirring in one’s heart, to send it forth with the breath through an instrument where you can feel it stroke fingertips as it becomes sound... is truly like having the ability to make magic.

*SOLD* PATRICK OLWELL Boxwood D Flute $875 w/ long & short f

Post by JDLeedham »

JDLeedham wrote:
SOLD

: my 1990 all original Patrick Olwell Flute.
All Boxwood with no metal, D Flute with both a short and a long vented foot and a custom padded pelican case.

**New Pictures Post Cleaning & Playing**

This flute it exactly what you' expect in an Olwell: Fantastic player, lots of tonal and volume opportunity, perfectly balanced between octaves, the flute is as straight as an arrow, aesthetically beautiful, incredibly light in weight. No cracks, checks or any irregularities. Originally purchased here from another member.

I'm asking $875 or first best reasonable offer. PayPal encouraged. Will ship same day, tracking and insurance included.

If you know of anyone who might be interested please share.

Best reached at my email: jdleedham@gmail.com
JDLeedham

Re: FS PATRICK OLWELL Boxwood D Flute made in 1990

Post by JDLeedham »

This flute has sold and is off to a new home. Gonna miss it an awful lot. Great flute!