CP: Free Digital Solo EP Lonesome City Coming 4/28

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
Unseen122
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Of course I'm not a bot; I've been here for years... Apparently that isn't enough to pass muster though!

CP: Free Digital Solo EP Lonesome City Coming 4/28

Post by Unseen122 »

Just a quick post to say that I have a new recording coming later this month. It is mostly songs with bouzouki, but there are some flute solos so I am posting this here. Just posted a sample flute track: Patsy Hanley's/The Boys of Ballisodare/The Crosses of Annagh (reels) onto my soundcloud. As the topic says it will be out 4/28 and will only be available as a free (or name your price) download. I will update this topic with links to download when they are live.

If you do happen to be in the Portland area the release show is on 4/29 4PM at Alberta Street Pub.
Unseen122
Tell us something.: Of course I'm not a bot; I've been here for years... Apparently that isn't enough to pass muster though!

Re: CP: Free Digital Solo EP Lonesome City Coming 4/28

Post by Unseen122 »

The download is now live and available on bandcamp and noisetrade.
Unseen122

Re: CP: Free Digital Solo EP Lonesome City Coming 4/28

Post by Unseen122 »

Forgot to put this in before, you can also stream it on Spotify and Napster.