ITM events

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
Scouter
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I am a musician and love folk instruments. I am learning about penny whistles and Irish flutes. I play many instruments but one of my main instruments for many years has been oboe. This makes learning the whistle and flute rather easy. Now to learn about best practices for the genre.

ITM events

Post by Scouter »

What is your favorite North American ITM event each year? Where do you laugh, learn, stretch your wings, and meet new friends?

Scouter
NicoMoreno
Tell us something.: I just wanted to update my location... 100 characters is a lot and I don't really want to type so much just to edit my profile...

Re: ITM events

Post by NicoMoreno »

Flutulator
Tell us something.: Here for a bit to get info on adding another keyed lefty flute to my instrument collection. Preferably something from a highly respected maker. Been playing since 2006.

Re: ITM events

Post by Flutulator »

Scouter wrote:What is your favorite North American ITM event each year? Where do you laugh, learn, stretch your wings, and meet new friends?

Scouter

When I lived in the area, I used to go to the Swannanoa Gathering near Asheville, NC. Like East Durham, but no car required. I miss it a great deal.
My name is John. It is NOT "OP." :) :)