FS: Morvan 8 Key D Flute in Blackwood

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
Skyeward
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

FS: Morvan 8 Key D Flute in Blackwood

Post by Skyeward »

FOR SALE:

Stephane Morvan 8 Key D Flute in Blackwood

Asking $3900 obo + shipping

Up for sale is my lovely 8 Keyed flute from Stephane Morvan. Made in 2012, It is an exquisite instrument of the highest quality; incredible tone, depth and power. Morvan's flutes are being played by the likes of Sylvain Barou and Jean-Michel Veillon, and as his reputation grows, his waitlist is getting longer every year. In late 2011 when I put in the order for this flute, I thought an instrument of this type and caliber would be indispensable to me. However, my musical journey led me to playing keyless flutes (bamboo and wood) almost exclusively, and so I am hoping to find a new home for this beauty where it will be used to its fullest potential. It has been lovingly maintained and cared for, and is in excellent condition.

Please don't hesitate to contact me with questions or offers. CON US shipping preferred, international shipping available (note that all shipping and customs fees would be the responsibility of the buyer.) Paypal preferred.

Skyeward
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Re: FS: Morvan 8 Key D Flute in Blackwood

Post by Skyeward »

SOLD!