FS: 6 Key Jil Lehart F flute with second headjoint

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
PierreCad
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I have a flute for sale and I'm interested in wooden flutes. So i'll let people know about my flute on this page and be checking posts about flutes from time to time.

FS: 6 Key Jil Lehart F flute with second headjoint

Post by PierreCad »

Hi there,

I'm selling this 6 key F flute made by the breton maker Jil Lehart. It's made of african blackwood with tuning slide and large copper rings.
It works perfectly, i recently sent it back to Jil for a check up. Sound is powerful with a precise tuning.
The flute comes with a second headjoint i had made by Eric Juilleret, a flutemaker from Lyon, France. In my opinion the flute sounds much better with this one.

I can send you pictures and a tune played by myself on this flute (sorry, can't manage to do it on this post, due to my low capacities in computers and stuff :) )

I'm asking 1300 € plus shipping for the flute with additional headjoint.

Please, email me at pier.cadoret@hotmail.fr for further information, and sorry about my english, i'm Brittany, France. Hope you quite understood what all of this was about... !

See you,

Pierre
PierreCad
Tell us something.: I have a flute for sale and I'm interested in wooden flutes. So i'll let people know about my flute on this page and be checking posts about flutes from time to time.

Re: FS: 6 Key Jil Lehart F flute with second headjoint

Post by PierreCad »

Hi everybody,

I finally managed to add pictures.

And price is lowered to 1200 euro plus shipping.

Pierre pier.cadoret@hotmail.fr
PierreCad

Post by PierreCad »

Up!
PierreCad

Post by PierreCad »

Hi! F Flute is still for sale, we can discuss the price if need be.

Cheers

pierre
PierreCad

Post by PierreCad »

Flute is sold