FS: Copley and Boegli 4 Key African Blackwood Irish Flute

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
MathiasTheBard
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I'm looking to sell my Copley and Boegli 4 Key African Blackwood Irish Flute. It's in like-new condition as I haven't played it very much. I bought it with the intent to play more than I have and then I decided to go to school for occupational therapy. That being said I haven't had the time to play or practice as much as I like. It needs a good home with someone who will play it and take care of it.

FS: Copley and Boegli 4 Key African Blackwood Irish Flute

Post by MathiasTheBard »

Hi, All! I'm looking to sell my Copley and Boegli 4 Key African Blackwood Irish Flute. It's in like-new condition as I haven't played it very much. I bought it with the intent to play more than I have and then I decided to go to school for occupational therapy. That being said I haven't had the time to play or practice as much as I like. It needs a good home with someone who will take care of it and play it. Anyway, if you're interested or know someone who would be please let me know. Asking $1800 firm. Thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/MatthewTheOnly ... 4734638591

Thanks!

Matt

P.S. - Feel free to contact me at matthewjacobhill@gmail.com if you're interested as I don't yet have access to private messages.
MathiasTheBard
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I'm looking to sell my Copley and Boegli 4 Key African Blackwood Irish Flute. It's in like-new condition as I haven't played it very much. I bought it with the intent to play more than I have and then I decided to go to school for occupational therapy. That being said I haven't had the time to play or practice as much as I like. It needs a good home with someone who will play it and take care of it.

Re: FS: Copley and Boegli 4 Key African Blackwood Irish Flut

Post by MathiasTheBard »

Dropping price to $1700

Thanks for looking.