On line flute lessons available Brendan Mulholland

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
glenavy flute

On line flute lessons available Brendan Mulholland

Post by glenavy flute »

Hi to all on the flute forum, I haven't posted in a while but I am still alive and well and of course tooting away !

Hope this is ok to post here but I did ask permission first.

To all my flute friends out there who have asked me in the past to do Skype lessons, you are in luck because as of next week I am going to be doing them.

I only have limited spaces so feel free to contact me here on the flute forum or privately on Facebook or email me on brendanmulholland14@hotmail.com for further details.

This is a short clip of me teaching in Belgium a few years ago.

Thanks

https://youtu.be/t5vFRn3yIDQ
http://www.musicitg.com

The Three T's TONE TIMING TECHNIQUE

Brendan Mulholland
benhall.1
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I'm a fiddler and, latterly, a fluter. I love the flute. I wish I'd always played it. I love the whistle as well. I'm blessed in having really lovely instruments for all of my musical interests.
Location: Unimportant island off the great mainland of Europe

Re: On line flute lessons available Brendan Mulholland

Post by benhall.1 »

Just had a lesson over Facebook video message with Brendan. Wow! Totally brilliant! So much to work on ...

By the way, and keep this to yourselves because I think he thinks he's got rid of me ... I may be having more lessons ... Remember, don't let on. Shhh!
jemtheflute

Post by jemtheflute »

:thumbsup:
I respect people's privilege to hold their beliefs, whatever those may be (within reason), but respect the beliefs themselves? You gotta be kidding!

My YouTube channel
My FB photo albums
Low Bb flute: 2 reels (audio)
Flute & Music Resources - helpsheet downloads
Hack with a Flute
Tell us something.: Hi, it's me- the hack with a flute! I visit sessions all over the US and even play a few tunes while I'm there! Probably best to bring ear plugs if you know I'll be at your session!

Post by Hack with a Flute »

Just had a lesson with Brendan- Brilliant stuff!! He got right to the problems I've been struggling with and gave me five different exercises to help me improve. I'm going to tighten up on all the stuff he gave me and go back for more!
Charles Henderson
The Hack with a Flute

Student: "Teacher, what's the best sounding flute in the world?"
Teacher: "The one you practice for two hours a day."
Akiba
Tell us something.: I am an Irish flute player and whistler. I have been a member since 2007? This has been one of the most informative sites on Irish flute I have found.

Post by Akiba »

:thumbsup: I've had two lessons with Brendan. I, too, think he's brilliant, and I believe I'm already having results. Same experience as "Hack with a Flute". :thumbsup:
Mladen

Post by Mladen »

A bit of a bump here (hope that's fine, BTW), but I wanted to let everyone know that Brendan is back doing Skype lessons again.

I have had several lessons with him so far and can confirm what the previous posters have said. A top player, very patient as a teacher, knows just what you need and gets to the core of the problem really quickly. He uses tunes only as a vehicle to teach you approach and technique, which is what I really appreciate. Plenty to do for homework, too, if you are up for that.
The place I live is not exactly teeming with trad musicians or sessions (to put it mildly :D ), so it turned out that this Skype format worked better than I had expected.
What we do in life, echoes in eternity.
glenavy flute

Post by glenavy flute »

Hi all,

Thanks guys for the feed back, I appreciate it !

Just to update this post I am doing a few Skype lessons again but I only have limited space at the moment so drop me a message here or on face book, email is fine also.

keep tooting everybody !!!

brendanmulholland14@hotmail.com
www.brendanmulholland.co.uk
www.musicitg.com
http://www.musicitg.com

The Three T's TONE TIMING TECHNIQUE

Brendan Mulholland