Michael Flatley and Kevin Henry

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
jauchd2
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I am researching a television program about Kevin Henry for TG4 in Ireland and am looking for help to find a video of Kevin and Michael Flatley dancing in 1979.

Michael Flatley and Kevin Henry

Post by jauchd2 »

Hi,

I am looking to source a video from circa 1979 which shows Kevin Henry playing the flute and a young Michael Flatley dancing. It is a black and white video and I can only locate here - http://vk.com/video-2696381_167847135
I have contacted the admin of the video but unfortunately they couldnt tell me the source only that it had the commment "Gathering of Irish Musicians on the Chicago's the Northside circa 1979"

If anyone has any information about this video I would be much appreciated. We are looking to use it in a documentary about Kevin Henry for an Irish TV channel.

Míle buíochas,

Dara
bradhurley
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Re: Michael Flatley and Kevin Henry

Post by bradhurley »

Two people who might be able to help track it down would be Liz Carroll and Kieran O'Hare. I saw Liz playing for Flatley in 1978 or 79 in Chicago; she might have some recollections of videos and who might have taken them.
BrendanB
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Re: Michael Flatley and Kevin Henry

Post by BrendanB »

Sean Gavin may be able to help you source it as well.