FS: Keyless Sweetheart D flute

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
missmaura
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

FS: Keyless Sweetheart D flute

Post by missmaura »

I have for sale a keyless wooden (I believe cherry) Sweetheart flute in D, with soft case. I bought this instrument from the makers at a New England Folk Festival in 1993 or 94, but it proved not to be a good match for my unusually small hands and I never was much of an instrumentalist anyway. It has been largely unattended since then, and needs a proper home. Sweetheart's basic low end maple flute currently sells for $350 without a case. I would like to sell mine for $250 + your choice of shipping and insurance costs, case included. I'll throw in fingering chart and Ralph Sweet's "Fifer's Delight" book if you'd like.

Flute is with me in central Massachusetts; if you live nearby or have a nearby agent, you are welcome to give it a spin. Make me an offer! (I will cross post to the Used Instrument Exchange when I'm able to post there- although I'm not currently an instrumentalist, I do love to listen and I've learned a lot from reading here!)

Image Image