A study of some nice old flutes

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
glinjack

Post by glinjack »

Hi Mr Kirby,
The only annoyance is the way some people view the site, they dont bother looking at the old flute but view and comment on the price,
is it possible to view the flutes and forget about the prices, (anything can have a price tag on it but that does"nt mean that it sells for that) and nobody is dodgy as far as im concerned, the site was put on here as i stated before for viewing and nothing else, if one thinks some of the flutes are junk then thats ok thats their opinion and they can comment on that as they wish, likewise if some think there are nice flutes on there so also they can comment on that, how you view the site and how you think, is your idea and thats fine, but il state againn there is no intent whatsoever on using this as an ad or on trying to sell these flutes, the site is as stated. for viewing.
but of coarse there will always be someone out there who thinks otherwise.

All the best, enjoy the day.
andrewK

Post by andrewK »

The site was put up with prices, and invitations to buy and sell, Glinjack,
not just for us to look at some inferior offerings.
Do you have anything of quality to offer, if you recognise the difference ?

You seem to be a rogue, Glinjack, and would be better off spending your time learning some elementary spelling and punctuation rather than trying to con readers.

I hope I an wrong, but you are going out of your way to confirm me in my fears of your bad faith.
Matt_Paris

Post by Matt_Paris »

Well Andrew is right. This site is not at all a study of old flutes. Rick Wilson's is. This is just a collection of pictures with prices. It's a shop.

Nothing wrong with shops, but then it's normal to comment on prices, especially if they are much more interesting than the flutes.
glinjack

Post by glinjack »

andrewK wrote:The site was put up with prices, and invitations to buy and sell, Glinjack,
not just for us to look at some inferior offerings.
Do you have anything of quality to offer, if you recognise the difference ?

You seem to be a rogue, Glinjack, and would be better off spending your time learning some elementary spelling and punctuation rather than trying to con readers.

I hope I an wrong, but you are going out of your way to confirm me in my fears of your bad faith.
Im not totally worried about my spelling or punctuation because thats not the issue here, as a matter of fact i may not speak the queens english as you would want me to,
I got to sign--off now im going to play a few rounds of golf.
All the best.
andrewK

Post by andrewK »

A FEW ROUNDS of golf should keep you out of mischief till well after dark !

Of course I don't expect you to bother about your poor English.
Nobody who lives his life in such ignorance is going to want to change.

I wonder if concerted complaints to eBay about the business are indicated if You fail to resolve our doubts ?
glinjack

Post by glinjack »

andrewK wrote:A FEW ROUNDS of golf should keep you out of mischief till well after dark !

Of course I don't expect you to bother about your poor English.
Nobody who lives his life in such ignorance is going to want to change.

I wonder if concerted complaints to eBay about the business are indicated if You fail to resolve our doubts ?
Just caught your message, before i sign off why dont you sit on your donkey
and play a game of polo while i concentrate on my golf. (just kidding)
All the best.
andrewK

Post by andrewK »

Break a leg !