FT: Guo Boehm flute for Wooden Keyless (TRADED)

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
khal

FT: Guo Boehm flute for Wooden Keyless (TRADED)

Post by khal »

I have a Guo Tocco +Plus that I'd like to trade. It's like their Tocco polymer flute but with the New Voice headjoint (made to simulate Grenadille) and a separate C foot. It comes with a very cool metal case and padded nylon bag. A very light and ergonomically forgiving flute that handles the elements without a lot of fuss. An easy player, too. It's the "aquamarine" color but it looks grey with a white headjoint. I can send pics.

I'm not satisfying my soul with the Boehm, and I can't afford more than one flute :-(

I'm looking for a Rudall style or other smallish holed wooden flute in D or Eb. I paid $699 for the Guo new, so that's an idea of the equivalency of the trade, but I'd be interested in any well made easy playing wooden flute.

Kim
khal

Re: FT: Guo Boehm flute for Wooden Keyless

Post by khal »

Traded. Thanks!

Kim

khal wrote:I have a Guo Tocco +Plus that I'd like to trade. It's like their Tocco polymer flute but with the New Voice headjoint (made to simulate Grenadille) and a separate C foot. It comes with a very cool metal case and padded nylon bag. A very light and ergonomically forgiving flute that handles the elements without a lot of fuss. An easy player, too. It's the "aquamarine" color but it looks grey with a white headjoint. I can send pics.

I'm not satisfying my soul with the Boehm, and I can't afford more than one flute :-(

I'm looking for a Rudall style or other smallish holed wooden flute in D or Eb. I paid $699 for the Guo new, so that's an idea of the equivalency of the trade, but I'd be interested in any well made easy playing wooden flute.

Kim