Hugh Cheape

The Wonderful World of ... Other Bagpipes. All the surly with none of the regs!
TheSilverSpear
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Hugh Cheape

Post by TheSilverSpear »

Hi guys,

This may be a long shot, but you never know.

I'm looking for contact info for Hugh Cheape, who (according to Google) is currently a professor at Sabhal Mor Ostaig. Unlike almost every other university/college on the planet, SMO doesn't seem to have contact information on its website for its lecturers, or even for departments. Awesome. I'm asking here because a lot of Hugh's recent research projects involve bagpipes and I saw him give a talk at the William Kennedy Piping Festival in Armagh a couple years ago, so he obviously has the right connections in the piping world. He's done stuff on Scottish folk medicine, which is what I'm trying to contact him about.

If anyone can help out, let me know.

Cheers!
benhall.1
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I'm a fiddler and, latterly, a fluter. I love the flute. I wish I'd always played it. I love the whistle as well. I'm blessed in having really lovely instruments for all of my musical interests.
Location: Unimportant island off the great mainland of Europe

Re: Hugh Cheape

Post by benhall.1 »

Are you on LinkedIn, Emily? Prof Hugh Cheape is, so you'd be able to contact him there if you connected with him. Or, if you have any credits on 192, he is listed. I don't have any credits on 192, so i can't see his details - I can just see his address and the fact that he's on there.