Playing Bagpipes at Home :)

The Wonderful World of ... Other Bagpipes. All the surly with none of the regs!
LuifeSpain
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Playing Bagpipes at Home :)

Post by LuifeSpain »

Here I show you the INSOGAITA, a good dispositive for play bagpipes at home with the half of the original potency of the instrument. Originally developed for Galician Gaitas, you can use it for any bagpipe (some german clients are waiting one for their medieval bagpipes). You have a good inner space for play the chanter without problem, the insonorization is really good because you only lose volume, but no brightness. I really like to essay with it in my home, and it´s really cheap if you look other alternatives in Internet. If you are interested just write to my friend Javi Ramiro: javi.ramiro.9@facebook.com

Also you can find the oficial profile in Facebook witting INSOGAITA in the search bar.

Here is me playing the loud reproduction of and ancient gaita from Caurel, but I can play at home without problems.

"Uno a uno, todos somos mortales; juntos, somos eternos." Francisco de Quevedo y Villegas (1580-1645)
buskerSean
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I am a walrus, I am a tea pot. John Lennon said that but people see him as a guru. Well,tell,you what he also almost became a piper asking Paddy Keenan to teach him. (bleep) got bored & went on the sitar and the rest is history.

Re: Playing Bagpipes at Home :)

Post by buskerSean »

Looks like a punch/kick pad for martial arts. Useful if playing pipes at home I suppose ;-)
Lulu
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

Re: Playing Bagpipes at Home :)

Post by Lulu »

LuifeSpain - Could you post some sound samples? I mean you could play your gaita with and without this invention ;) Simply because we (I think not only myself) want to hear the difference.