Maine workshop

The Wonderful World of ... Other Bagpipes. All the surly with none of the regs!
elbowmusic
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I'm back in the uilleann piping world after a ten year hiatus. Uilleann piping chops, here I come!

I'm a smallpipe and Border pipe maker and we'll just see where that leads to.

Maine workshop

Post by elbowmusic »

Calling all
Pipers & Fiddlers

A weekend of workshops in
Cape Breton and PEI musical styles

Saturday, November 3rd
Sunday, November 4th

The workshops will be held Saturday, Nov. 3rd from 9-3 pm and Sunday, Nov. 4th from 9-12 pm. Ellsworth, Maine. Cost is $60 for the full weekend or $40 for a single day.

Piping Instructor Ellen MacPhee & Fiddling Instructor Ward Allen MacDonald (both from Prince Edward Island) will be teaching a 2-day workshop focused on Cape Breton & PEI music. Both are prominent Maritime musicians with extensive teaching experience. A native of Summerside, Prince Edward Island, Ellen MacPhee has played throughout the Maritime Provinces, Ontario, and the Eastern United States. She has taught at St. Ann’s Gaelic College in Cape Breton for the past three years and recently also taught at their international school in Vermont. Ward Allen MacDonald has been teaching and performing on PEI for almost 10 years. He is a fourth generation fiddler who has performed across the Maritimes.

For more information contact:
Keith at 537-2077 or Nate at contact@elbowmusic.com

Smallpipes and Border Pipes http://elbowmusic.com
elbowmusic
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I'm back in the uilleann piping world after a ten year hiatus. Uilleann piping chops, here I come!

I'm a smallpipe and Border pipe maker and we'll just see where that leads to.

Post by elbowmusic »

Not that anyone is paying attention, but I noticed a typo. Should be $60 for two days and $$40 for just Saturday, $25 for Sunday.
-Nate Banton-
Smallpipes and Border Pipes http://www.natebanton.com