bagpipesatbest where are you?

The Wonderful World of ... Other Bagpipes. All the surly with none of the regs!
Campbell Copeland
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

bagpipesatbest where are you?

Post by Campbell Copeland »

Probably my favourite site used to be www.bagpipesatbest.com One could look through hundreds of tunes, select one that you liked and then learn to play it quickly. I think a Canadian had set it up and occasionally the site disappeared for whatever reason, but I haven't been able to find it now for about nine months. Anyone know what's happened to it?
Si si dere daego, aller louris inero, demaint louris demist trux, fuller pixen hensen dux!
kmag
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I try my best to play the flute and pipes. I have been coming here for years and now are required to fill this out for an address change.

Post by kmag »

I just clicked on the link you provided and the site came up. I didn't look through it but it came up. I don't know why you can't get it since I know practically nothing about computors.
Kurt
Campbell Copeland
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

bagpipesatbest

Post by Campbell Copeland »

How are you Kurt; there ia another site that comes up now, but it is a completely different animal and I am sure has nothing to do with the original one, but thanks anyhow. Campbell.
Si si dere daego, aller louris inero, demaint louris demist trux, fuller pixen hensen dux!