F.S or T Galician Pipes, a Parctice Chanter, and Some Others

The Wonderful World of ... Other Bagpipes. All the surly with none of the regs!
Unseen122
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Of course I'm not a bot; I've been here for years... Apparently that isn't enough to pass muster though!

F.S or T Galician Pipes, a Parctice Chanter, and Some Others

Post by Unseen122 »

I figure I should get rid of the stuff that doesn't get played and maybe get something that will. Here is what I got and I have priced it all to go:

Black Diamond High D: $50 US plus shipping (First owner $75 new).

Bob May Practice Set of Uilleann Pipes. A real practice set of African Blackwood, Leather Bag, Joe Smith Reeds, and a neat brass bellows connecter that won't come loose. Includes Sean Potts' Mad for Trad CD ROM: $550 plus shipping.

Galician Bagpipes by SansLuthier Boxwood, in D, three drones. Has working Drone Reeds, and an old Chanter reed which should be replaced. Synthetic Bag and Drone reeds. This was $900 new I ask $750 plus shipping.

Sweetheart Resonance, I have had this about a year and not played it that much, I am also the first owner. I want a back up Flute that is more like my regualr Flute. Sold

Dunbar Practice chanter. Bought in '04 it is all delrin and has an engraved ferrule and imitation Ivory sole. I don't remember how much it cost but $120 seems like a resonable price. Has no reed, I am first owner.

I also have a Bb Nickel Gen and a high F brass, neither are the one Generation, but both are very good. I will let them go as a pair for $9 or $5 each.

I am up for trades for Low D or E whistles, High B whistles, nice Pratten style D Flute with tuning slide keys optional if there is only a couple, and F, C, Bb, or E Flutes.

Pictures are hard because I have no camera. :(