Jarlath Henderson Tour

The Wonderful World of ... Other Bagpipes. All the surly with none of the regs!
Jarlath Henderson
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Jarlath Henderson Tour

Post by Jarlath Henderson »

Hey Guys,

I’m currently on tour in your beloved country. I’m travelling around in a Nissan and stopping in places to play Pipes, whistles and sing songs accompanied by 3 regs, 3 drones, a Guitar, a cittern, and a keyboard that doubles as everything from a grand piano to a Wurlitzer. My skin is getting darker and my reefs are getting drier. Craic is being had in the gaps. I’m not sure I can share a picture of the 3 of us with a list of all the gigs. What I can do is direct you to my website- which despite being in a state of recreation has all listed dates. Or my instagram. Or my Facebook.

I’ve a night off in Memphis tonight. I’m gonna listen to blues and reminisce on the Memphis Belle, that great B-17 Flying Fortress I wanted to be a belly gunner in when I was young. I may go and see Elvises house. Who knows? Tomorro I’m off to Nashville. Then Indiana. Etc etc....

Any pipe fans, anoraks or people wanting to talk reeds, sings, coffee, medicine or whiskey can come and see me anywhere. For safety reasons we’ll avoid politics. At least until drunk. You can get me on my email, jarlathhendersonlive@gmail.com. If anyone wants a lesson and I can squeeze one in I’ll do my hairy breast.

Www.facebook.com/JarlathHenderson

Instagram username : jarlathhenderson

www.jarlathhenderson.co.uk

Peace out Mo-fo’s.