WTB: Walsh A-2000 Scottish Smallpipes in A or Retro pipes

The Wonderful World of ... Other Bagpipes. All the surly with none of the regs!
BigBpiper
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I have grown up surrounded by Irish music and culture and have played the whistle since first grade. I love playing the various instruments I have aquired over the years and would love to help others with their instruments in any way I can.

WTB: Walsh A-2000 Scottish Smallpipes in A or Retro pipes

Post by BigBpiper »

Hello all!
I've been playing the GHP for a number of years, and, after really enjoying the sound of Scottish smallpipes, would like to expand to them as well. Upon browsing the non-uilleann piping forum in particular, it seems like the Walsh A-2000 seems like a solid option for a first set of smallpipes. I am also open and willing to purchase a set of the 2-drone Retro pipes, but the A-2000 in particular seems to be a favorite to many. I had originally intended to buy either of these sets new, but I thought I would first check to see if any posters had a used set they would be willing to sell. I am a U.S.A buyer and would slightly prefer a U.S. seller, but I'm very much open to anyone who has either advice or instruments to offer, regardless of the location :) .
Thanks for reading!