FS: Edgley C/G Anglo Concertina (SOLD)

We have some evidence, however, that you may have to pay for the reeds.
AndrewPost
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

FS: Edgley C/G Anglo Concertina (SOLD)

Post by AndrewPost »

Hello All,

After recently taking possession of a new concertina, I now need to sell off my old Edgley. It is a 30-key C/G Professional model with 7-fold bellows and Wheatstone layout. The concertina is about 4 years old and has serial number 249. The ends are wooden in Sapele and there are black leather baffles installed on both ends. All the notes/buttons play well and the concertina has a very nice mellow sound. There is some minor wear on the wooden endplates from fingers, but the concertina has been well looked after. Overall a great concertina that would be ideal for someone wanting a softer instrument to learn on. Includes padded Fallon case.

I am asking $2150 with free insured shipping in the U.S. I'm willing to ship outside the U.S., but the buyer would then be responsible for the shipping and insurance.

Would prefer to take payment through Paypal, but I'm open to other options.

Please send a private message to me with your email if interested and I will contact you to arrange for selling the concertina. Thanks! Also posted for sale on The Irish Concertina website.

-Andrew Post
AndrewPost

Re: FS: Edgley C/G Anglo Concertina

Post by AndrewPost »

Concertina is still for sale. I took it out of the case to play yesterday and discovered there's a small air leak coming from one of the edges inside the bellows, though it does not affect the playability at all. The asking price is now $1950.

-Andrew
AndrewPost

Re: FS: Edgley C/G Anglo Concertina

Post by AndrewPost »

Concertina is SOLD, thanks for any interest.