For Sale: Suttner 39 Button Anglo C/G Ebony Ends (SOLD)

We have some evidence, however, that you may have to pay for the reeds.
Julia Delaney
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play fiddle, concertina, flute. I live in NH. Lived in Kilshanny, Co Clare, for about 20 years. Politically on the far left. Diet on the far right (plant-based fundamentalist). Musically in the middle of the pure drop.

For Sale: Suttner 39 Button Anglo C/G Ebony Ends (SOLD)

Post by Julia Delaney »

I am selling a 38 button Jurgen Suttner Anglo concertina in the keys of C/G. Jurgen Suttner is one of the foremost concertina makers. This concertina is like new. It plays with a clear, bright voice, in perfect tune. It has beautiful, solid ebony ends that give it a bright tone without being shrill. It has not been played much and is in perfect condition. It comes in the original hard case. It is about a year old.

This concertina is a delight to hold and to play. It is strong enough to be played in loud sessions without being drowned out by accordions or pipes. It is very responsive even when played quietly. It is currently living in County Clare and has thousands of Clare tunes inside it.

These ebony ended 39 button Suttner concertinas are very hard to find on the used market, and seldom in such perfect condition. You won't find a better one.

I am asking €5,200 for the instrument.
Freedom is merely privilege extended, unless enjoyed by one and all. The Internationale
Julia Delaney
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play fiddle, concertina, flute. I live in NH. Lived in Kilshanny, Co Clare, for about 20 years. Politically on the far left. Diet on the far right (plant-based fundamentalist). Musically in the middle of the pure drop.

Re: For Sale: Suttner 39 Button Anglo C/G Ebony Ends - €5,200

Post by Julia Delaney »

Sorry (well, not really) but it's been sold.
Freedom is merely privilege extended, unless enjoyed by one and all. The Internationale