CP: Android Hohner SqueezeBox Apps

Oxymorons "R" Us
Forum rules
Please see forum announcement for description and rules!
eskin
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

CP: Android Hohner SqueezeBox Apps

Post by eskin »

Hi y'all,

This morning we released Android versions of the Hohner SqueezeBox 3-row diatonic accordion apps!

They require either the "Ice Cream Sandwich" or "Jellybean" version (4.0 or later) of Android and are designed to work best on the larger screen phones and tablets.

You can find them all now on the Google Play Store for $0.99 each intro price until Oct 26th.

https://play.google.com/store/search?q=hohner&c=apps

Since there are a lot more Android phone models (over 500 supported) than iOS devices (3) we've been able to test it on only a relatively small number of real devices, so we'll be interested to hear how it's going.

If you have any bad issues or crashes, please drop me an email so we can address and fix any problems.

Cheers and thanks,

Michael
eskin
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Re: CP: Android Hohner SqueezeBox Apps

Post by eskin »

B/C Double-Ray app now also available on Android!
projektio28
antispam: No

Re: CP: Android Hohner SqueezeBox Apps

Post by projektio28 »

Just discovered this thread. And I'm bummed out because my stupid Droid HTC Evo 4G can't run them. Oh well, I guess I'll have to buy an iPad after all! :D

Matt
"The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it. White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise." - J.R.R. Tolkien