FS: Concertina tune books, tutorials & CD-ROM

We have some evidence, however, that you may have to pay for the reeds.
Timberflute
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I am a flute-player and a lover of wooden flutes. I play both Irish traditional and Baroque music. For what it's worth, I also enjoy knitting.

FS: Concertina tune books, tutorials & CD-ROM

Post by Timberflute »

I have the following books and CD-ROM for sale. All are used but in good to like new condition. Prices are USD + shipping. Payment by PalPal.

Please PM me with questions or for quote on shipping (pls include your postal/zip code and indicate which item(s) you'd like.

Thanks for looking, Frances
  • 110 Irish Concertina Tunes, Vol. 1, published by Mel Bay. Book + 2 CDs. Condition: like new. $25.00
  • The Irish Concertina: A Tutor for the Anglo Concertina in the Irish Style, edited by Mick Bramich, published by Mel Bay. Book only. Condition: like new. $12.00
  • The Anglo Concertina Demystified, 11 Lessons for the 30 Button Anglo Concertina, by Bertram Levy. The classic tutorial, includes some more advanced topics such as playing base lines and chords, embellishment, and counterpoint. Book + 2 CDs. Condition: Cover is a bit shop-worn, but otherwise in good condition. $12.00
  • The Anglo Concertina, Handbook of Tunes and Methods for Irish Traditional Music, 2nd edition, by Frank Edgley. Good beginner tutorial with section on embellishments. Book + CD. Condition: Good. $12.
  • Irish Traditional Melodies, Vols 1 & 2, compiled and arranged for the concertina by Frank Edgley. 170 tunes in all. 2 Books + 1 CD (vol. 1) Condition: very good. $20
  • Concertina Tutorial on CD-ROM with Niall Vallely. Lessons from beginning to advanced levels using video and music notation. The basics and easy tunes become increasingly ornamented and complicated as the lessons progress. $20