FS: Lachenal anglo concertina, C/G, 30 buttons, new bellows

We have some evidence, however, that you may have to pay for the reeds.
Julia Delaney
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play fiddle, concertina, flute. I live in NH. Lived in Kilshanny, Co Clare, for about 20 years. Politically on the far left. Diet on the far right (plant-based fundamentalist). Musically in the middle of the pure drop.

FS: Lachenal anglo concertina, C/G, 30 buttons, new bellows

Post by Julia Delaney »

Not too much more to add to the listing description. It's number 174013.
Steel reeds that are very clean and in very good condition.
The bellows are brand new and are very well done.
It plays very nicely. The sound is bright, the reeds are responsive and are in good tune.
I took it in trade this week from an eleven year-old girl (well, from her parents) who is a lovely young player.
It comes with the better quality hard case, in new condition, with two locking clasps.
I'd like to get €1,600 ($2,300) for the instrument, plus shipping.
The concertina is sold with an offer of money back if not satisfied, less the cost of postage.
The instrument is very playable and clean, and needs no work at all. It has not been banged about.
No leaks. Everything is clean and sorted. It's a good, solid player.

Please let me know if you'd like specific pictures.

Freedom is merely privilege extended, unless enjoyed by one and all. The Internationale
kkrell
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Mostly producer of the Wooden Flute Obsession 3-volume 6-CD 7-hour set of mostly player's choice of Irish tunes, played mostly solo, on mostly wooden flutes by approximately 120 different mostly highly-rated traditional flute players & are mostly...

Re: FS: Lachenal anglo concertina, C/G, 30 buttons, new bellows

Post by kkrell »

David, I'm curious - what was her replacement instrument (hoping the parents weren't just cutting her off)?