CP: SqueezeRobot - Virtual Concertina/Uilleann Pipes player

Oxymorons "R" Us
Forum rules
Please see forum announcement for description and rules!
eskin
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

CP: SqueezeRobot - Virtual Concertina/Uilleann Pipes player

Post by eskin »

Submitted to Apple for approval this morning: "SqueezeRobot", combines the amazing tune and tempo recognition features from Dr. Bryan Duggan's superb "iTunePal" app with the sound sample sets from my concertina and piping apps to create a virtual concertina or Uilleann pipes player that can sit in and play along with any session! Should be available on the iTunes App Store in a few days.
eskin
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Re: CP: SqueezeRobot - Virtual Concertina/Uilleann Pipes player

Post by eskin »

Drat, Apple rejected the app. They tell me that someone already has the trademark for an "automated male stimulation" product. Also, it didn't help that reviewer of my app at Apple apparently is a fiddle player and added a PS to the rejection notice along the lines of "No way in h*ll am I letting you subject the world to this."
StevieJ
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Old hand, active in the early 2000s. Less active in recent years but still lurking from time to time.

Re: CP: SqueezeRobot - Virtual Concertina/Uilleann Pipes player

Post by StevieJ »

He/she has done you a favour Michael. Or at least the rest of the world. And probably prevented at least one homicide.

Although Con O Driscoll might have made a cracking song out of it: "The iPhone murder"...

I almost replied to one of your earlier posts, until I realized that dyslexia had misled me, that you weren't in fact looking for "test beaters" for your apps. :D