34 buttons Dipper C/G anglo concertina

We have some evidence, however, that you may have to pay for the reeds.
Azalin
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

34 buttons Dipper C/G anglo concertina

Post by Azalin »

What the heck, I needed to write about this. I am getting my 34 buttons Dipper C/G anglo in a week or two. I think I am very excited. Totally broke, crumbling under debts, but darn happy!

There's only one problem with this, I won't have much to look forward to after this! :D
avanutria
Tell us something.: A long time chatty Chiffer but have been absent for almost two decades. Returned in 2022 and still recognize some names! I also play anglo concertina now.

Post by avanutria »

Wow, excellent! We'll want pics and sound clips. Mine is due to begin construction in November, but I don't know how long it will take after that.
Azalin

Post by Azalin »

I'll gladly post everything I can, but right now I'm just crossing my fingers it will arrive in one piece :-)

I think it takes a few months to build, not sure though.
avanutria
Tell us something.: A long time chatty Chiffer but have been absent for almost two decades. Returned in 2022 and still recognize some names! I also play anglo concertina now.

Re: 34 buttons Dipper C/G anglo concertina

Post by avanutria »

My Dipper will be ready today and I may be getting it on Tuesday!!!
An bhfuil aon dearmad i mo Ghaeilge? Abair mé, le do thoil!
Liam
Tell us something.: Been playing Irish music for years, now I want to learn more about whistles to help teach my kids. Currently I play the Anglo Concertina and B/C accordion.

Re: 34 buttons Dipper C/G anglo concertina

Post by Liam »

Azalin wrote:What the heck, I needed to write about this. I am getting my 34 buttons Dipper C/G anglo in a week or two. I think I am very excited. Totally broke, crumbling under debts, but darn happy!

There's only one problem with this, I won't have much to look forward to after this! :D
Of course you have something to look forward to.... Years of playing one of the finest concertinas ever made. I have a Suttner due in the spring, but there is a part of me that wished I had ordered a Dipper...

--
Bill