FS: Bernard Loffete C#D

We have some evidence, however, that you may have to pay for the reeds.
michael
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

FS: Bernard Loffete C#D

Post by michael »

For sale:
A Bernard Loffet Touptit C#D with low notes. Ideal tuning for those with a preference for Irish music but without the constraints of going down the B/C route, especially if you are used to a D/G.
Excellent "as new" condition with no scratches or dings. The bellows and reeds have yet to be broken in. This is a single voice instrument ideal for crowded sessions because of its size with similar dimensions to a Castagnari Lilly. Personally, I think the Touptit produces a richer sound and Bernard is an excellent melodeon maker with a high reputation and based in France.
The Touptit is in dark walnut and has two deluxe padded shoulder straps and a high quality gig bag supplied by Bernard when I bought the Touptit earlier this year.
The box has plenty of volume but can also be played quietly as the reeds are very responsive hand made Italian.
I am selling the Touptit as I have now decided to make the move onto a two voice instrument by Bernard. I am asking £700 (UK pounds) or nearest offer. I think this is a fair price as the box is virtually new. Buyer pays postage.
I can forward pics if you send me your email details.
Mike. (United Kingdom)
true gods of sound and stone