Strap

We have some evidence, however, that you may have to pay for the reeds.
Bretton
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've been playing whistle for a very long time, but never seem to get any better than I was about 10 years ago. I'm okay with that. :)

Strap

Post by Bretton »

If anyone has a relatively long accordion/melodeon strap they'd like to part with (with payment), please email me (bretton@yahoo.com).

The one that came with my new box is just too short. I only need one strap, not two and I haven't found any good US retailers selling single straps.

I don't have mine with me now but I think it's probably about 30 inches long, which is okay for playing standing up with the box up high against my chest, but doesn't work at all sitting down and trying to play with the box on my leg.

-Brett
Ro3b
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Ro3b »

The Button Box sells a "superstrap" -- go to this pageand scroll down. I've been meaning to order one myself for a while; on my Castagnari I've buckled the lower half of one of the straps onto the other one to make it long enough.
Bretton
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've been playing whistle for a very long time, but never seem to get any better than I was about 10 years ago. I'm okay with that. :)

Post by Bretton »

Ro3b wrote:The Button Box sells a "superstrap" -- go to this pageand scroll down. I've been meaning to order one myself for a while; on my Castagnari I've buckled the lower half of one of the straps onto the other one to make it long enough.
Thanks! Looks like just the thing...

[edit]
I ordered one today. I'll let you know how it is when it arrives...