Irish Tune Books For Sale

We have some evidence, however, that you may have to pay for the reeds.
Ben Shaffer
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Ive played Irish Flute for a number of Years. Have played Sessions as well but not currently. I have also played Colonial American Flute in reenactment Groups. Started playing Clarinet in 1960 in School and later Community Bands. Also have played Bagpipes Solo as well as in Pipe Bands I played Drums in a Garage band in High School, probably my Instrument I played the best!

Irish Tune Books For Sale

Post by Ben Shaffer »

Hey Everyone...
I'm selling my collection of Irish Tune books. This is sick, but I have 139 books! They are mainly Irish books, but also a few English as well as Scottich tune books. It's really a great Collection and probably has almost any Irish tune thats been printed. There are several books that are long out of print including the Bulmer and Sharpley Collection, the Midwesterm Session book as well as the sought after Martin Mulvihill' First Collection of Traditional Irish Tunes".
Over the years I believe I've spent well over $2000 to amass this Collection, but will sell it for $600 plus shipping.
Contact me at my email if you're interested or have questions about the collection....
Bennc2@aol.com
Regards,
Ben Shaffer
aka Mr. Fandango