Michael Cronnolly button accordion video clip

We have some evidence, however, that you may have to pay for the reeds.
Mr.Nate
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Michael Cronnolly button accordion video clip

Post by Mr.Nate »

You might have already seen this link on the whistle and flute board, but I just wanted to point out the clip of Michael sqeezing out a tune on his red Palo. From the fingering it looks like a C#D!

http://www.silbealabanza.com/cronnolly.html
Whistling in the Rockies!!
lixnaw
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by lixnaw »

Thanks Gary, very nice!
I never would have guessed Michael builds roads and bridges during the day.
Where does he get the time and energy to build flutes, whistles, play them play accordion,... :boggle:

Btw, i presume that's your wife behind the rhubarb pie? She looks very Irish!
viejomc
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by viejomc »

lixnaw wrote:Thanks Gary, very nice!
I never would have guessed Michael builds roads and bridges during the day.
Where does he get the time and energy to build flutes, whistles, play them play accordion,... :boggle:

Btw, i presume that's your wife behind the rhubarb pie? She looks very Irish!
I don't know what Michael's daily schedule is, but most things don't happen in Ireland until at least 9:30 in the morning. Then they roll up the sidewalks at 6:00 in the evening. I don't think they work quite the same schedule as the American workforce, a much more relaxed environment. Musicians in the Pubs don't even start playing before 10:00 PM normally. We did find one session going on in Galway on a Sunday evening before the sun went down. http://www.silbealabanza.com/video/Taaffes_session.wmv (8.1 MB)

Yes, that's my wife behind the Rhubarb Pie. No Irish in her blood. She is really Mexican and makes the homemade tortillas to prove it. ...Okay, English and raised in the Mexican culture of northern New Mexico.
Viejomc