Help and advice about a 2 and a half row b c c# button accor

We have some evidence, however, that you may have to pay for the reeds.
Patbox
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Hi I am an accordion player from Tipperary Ireland. I write my own tunes and play with a 4 piece band playing all kinds of gigs.

Help and advice about a 2 and a half row b c c# button accor

Post by Patbox »

Hi all. I need some help. I play a 23 key b and c accordion. I want to get a b c 23 key with an 4 extra notes on an inside row. It will be a 12 bass accordion.
There are many different options for this. There is one called club but I was advised against this set up. I play by ear and not notes so I’m not sure what the notes on the inside should be. I also need help with the extra basses. Once I play them and learn them I’ll be fine. I know there are Accidental and half notes that work. Does anyone know or can advise. I have a man who will build to my spec so just want to get it right. There are so many options it gets confusing. I just know there are notes there that will be great once I figure it out. i hope the notes on the inside would help me to play difficult keys like D sharp, c sharp, maybe b flat, I appreciate any help here. thank you so much. Pat