Looking for teacher in Melbourne Australia

Post here if you are looking for a music teacher or if you want to make yourself available to accept students. See the Guidelines before posting.
Brigitte
antispam: No

Looking for teacher in Melbourne Australia

Post by Brigitte »

Due to my lack of Australian Geographics I thought I see if anyone on the board maybe teaching whistle/low whistle and is based in the Melbourne area? I would let the player searching for a teacher know then.

Greetings from Germany
Brigitte
Wenn die Klügeren nachgeben,
regieren die Dummköpfe die Welt.
(Jean Claude Riber)
kkrell
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Mostly producer of the Wooden Flute Obsession 3-volume 6-CD 7-hour set of mostly player's choice of Irish tunes, played mostly solo, on mostly wooden flutes by approximately 120 different mostly highly-rated traditional flute players & are mostly...

Re: Looking for teacher in Melbourne Australia

Post by kkrell »

Brigitte

Post by Brigitte »

Hello Kevin,

thank you very much for this info, I pass it straight on.

Greetings from Germany
Brigitte
Wenn die Klügeren nachgeben,
regieren die Dummköpfe die Welt.
(Jean Claude Riber)
ChrisLaughlin

Post by ChrisLaughlin »

Hi Brigitte,

It has been a long, long time. I live in Melbourne, Australia, now - as of December last year. Melbourne is full of amazing Irish traditional music sessions and there are quite a few excellent flute and whistle players. In addition to the fantastic music it is also a very friendly and welcoming environment and quite inclusive to all experience levels. I'd be very happy to to connect with the person you have in mind and figure out the best approach from there. My e-mail address should be the same one you have on file.

All the best to you and Colin.

Fondly,
Chris