USA, Albany, NY/Bennington, VT - Flute Teacher Wanted

Post here if you are looking for a music teacher or if you want to make yourself available to accept students. See the Guidelines before posting.
Gobae
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

USA, Albany, NY/Bennington, VT - Flute Teacher Wanted

Post by Gobae »

Looking for a flute teacher in the Albany, NY area. OR teachers in the Bennington VT area. I'm equi-distant to either area.
Gobae - The Blacksmith
maireadnica
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Re: USA, Albany, NY/Bennington, VT - Flute Teacher Wanted

Post by maireadnica »

Hello, I don't know if you're still looking for a Teacher. I teach Traditional Irish Music on the Concert Flute, privately and over the Skype network.

I'm originally from Kerry, Ireland and I've been playing the music most of my life. I'm a second generation Flute player from a family of several Flute players.

I'm located just south of Poughkeepsie, less than 1/2 an hour from the NYS Thruway. One of my private Flute students comes all the way from Pennsylvania weekly.

Let me know if that would work for you.

Cheers.

Rita Mc
Gobae

Post by Gobae »

Unfortunately, Poughkeepsie is just over 2 hours away which would make for an awfully long round trip each week. Also, Skype isn't an option for me since my computer has neither mic nor camera.

Thank you for your offer though.
Gobae - The Blacksmith
maireadnica
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by maireadnica »

No problem. I will be up in the Catskills next week for the Irish Arts week. Let me know if interested.

Rita
Gobae

Post by Gobae »

Ah yes, the Irish Arts festival! I'm planning on taking some vacation to do the beginner flute classes next year; didn't find out about it early enough this year.
Gobae - The Blacksmith